Mrs. Mortgage has prepared several different calculators to help you to work out your mortgage finances.
When using the calculators provided on this web site and you want to know why you get a certain result, please e-mail me by clicking the button below, or call me at my office on (03) 9391-2456.
I am more than happy to step you through the results.
- Borrowing Capacity: This shows how much you are able to afford to borrow given several basic variables such as income and other debts.
- Loan Repayments: Works out how the repayments would change on a loan by changing a couple of known factors, such as length of the term of the loan and interest rate.
- Extra Repayments: Popular calculator - works out how much faster an existing mortgage will get paid down by paying extra amounts off of it.
- How Long to Repay: Calculates time to repay a mortgage of a set amount and interest rate. Great simple tool to give you some prediction.
- Stamp Duty Calculator: Calculates value of stamp duty and other government charges for your state on a purchase of real estate.
- Tax Calculator: Works out approximate income after tax from a pre-tax figure.
- Principal and Interest/ Interest Only Shows the difference in a mortgage between paying principal and interest, or interest only.
- Savings Calaculator: Shows the benefit of savings that add into your home loan. If you are planning on saving some money to get a deposit together this is the calculator for you.
- Reverse Mortgage: Calculates the factors involved in a reverse mortgage, giving a likely cost and duration.
- Lump Sum Payment: Calculates the likely effect of paying a lump sum onto your mortgage regarding amount owed and length of time to repay.
- Loan Comparison: Shows side-by-side possible outcomes of two different lenders given some of their different lending criteria.
- Car Lease Calculator: Calculates repayments on a regular car lease over a set term of years and interest rate.